The truth is not always what you wanna hear - just a reminder.

2021.12.03 03:37 ritzyfizz The truth is not always what you wanna hear - just a reminder.

I've seen a lot of people asking questions lately like how do I get on this or that playlist on Spotify or Apple Music, etc. There's a 1% chance that I'm wrong, but 99% of the time, a person who posts something like this, your music just isn't good enough to be on any playlist. There's maybe a 1% chance that you're really good, and for some very unfortunate reason, people haven't discovered it, and it truly needs a platform. But usually, posts like this are just made by people who have very subpar product (music).
You can think of it as a Michelin-starred restaurant. If the reputation of your food and your restaurant precedes you, Michelin inspectors will show up at your doorstep unannounced. Your audience, however small or big it is, will root for you and make noises for you. You must have already met the standard of a Michelin restaurant BEFORE you are awarded a star. You can spend all your time seeking out a Michelin inspector and beg them to come check out your restaurant, but if you're serving up the same old greasy burger as the next shack around the corner, it's not gonna get you a star.
If your music is subpar, being on a playlist is not going to help you. And why should it? Why does your crusty burger deserve to get more exposure more than the next guy? Your music should be elevating the playlist, not the other way around. Think what you can do for them, not what they can do for you.
submitted by ritzyfizz to WeAreTheMusicMakers [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 AsparagusNo5557 Upgrades or Suggestions?

Upgrades or Suggestions? submitted by AsparagusNo5557 to fut [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 The-Bored-Guy10 Code Request for peer review

I am submitting my first paper, and I wanted to know if the peer review will ask for my code. My code isn't the most understandable and well documented.
I am writing a paper in data science and ML: analyzing data.
submitted by The-Bored-Guy10 to academia [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 sensiblecentrist20 John Healey MP on Twitter: Very to pleased to continue leading for Labour on Defence to hold the government to account on Armed Forces cuts, bad procurement, poor support for veterans and weak leadership in NATO as well as developing our plans to modernise UK defence

John Healey MP on Twitter: Very to pleased to continue leading for Labour on Defence to hold the government to account on Armed Forces cuts, bad procurement, poor support for veterans and weak leadership in NATO as well as developing our plans to modernise UK defence submitted by sensiblecentrist20 to LabourPartyUK [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 Albonymous Look who got bonked, it's our favorite reality TV star

Look who got bonked, it's our favorite reality TV star submitted by Albonymous to xqcow [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 Sweet_Cornbread What's the worst thing a parent or guardian has ever said to you?

submitted by Sweet_Cornbread to Artadvice [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 DimittrikovBot Hydrocheck post

Have you been drinking water? If yes, good job! If not, then this is a reminder to stay hydrated and drink a glass of water! Stay safe and ily <3
beep boop this action was performed automatically by a bot
submitted by DimittrikovBot to teenagersbutpog [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 BoardRoutine5232 UberEats customer poll: pet peeve?

View Poll
submitted by BoardRoutine5232 to UberEATS [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 _Li-si_ Thirst never quenched

I didn’t realize thirst being quenched was a dopamine thing…. Bc even since I’ve had this I can’t quench my thirst… I’m in hell
submitted by _Li-si_ to anhedonia [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 Swimming-Pepper-7929 DRINK WATER

If anyone has aqueous deficient dry eye, DRINK MORE WATER!!! I was told by my optometrist that I have healthy oil glands in my eyes but not enough of the aqueous layer in my tear film. He tried to get me to put punctual plugs, but I wanted to try other things first. I started drinking 6 bottles of water daily and I notice a HUGE difference!
submitted by Swimming-Pepper-7929 to Dryeyes [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 Fox1994ASF Just got into TM hi-capa, but still got to bring that trusty Glock along anyway.

submitted by Fox1994ASF to airsoft [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 Robbo1015 Largest LTC Address Just Purchased 3m+ LTC?

Largest LTC Address Just Purchased 3m+ LTC? submitted by Robbo1015 to LitecoinMarkets [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 SunOpposite5244 So kann jeder erfolgreich investieren

Die häufigsten Gründe, weshalb Leute nicht investieren ist, dass sie es für zu kompliziert oder riskant halten.
Das finde ich sehr schade, denn es könnte so einfach so viel geld verdient werden.
Ich meine nicht irgendwelche Betrugsmaschen um "Schnell reich zu werden"
Ich spreche von seriösem Vermögensaufbau und selbstständiger Altersvorsorge mit ETF's.
Jeder könnte es, wenn er nur das nötige Wissen hätte🙏
Deshalb habe ich eine Erklärung geschrieben, die jeder verstehen kann.
Mein Ziel ist es möglichst vielen Menschen zu helfen, ihre Finanzen erfolgreich in die eigenen Hände zu nehmen🙌
So kann jeder erfolgreich investieren
submitted by SunOpposite5244 to Finanzen [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 avd007 Rumble Realms - An NFT Game in Development on Solana

Rumble Realms - An NFT Game in Development on Solana submitted by avd007 to NFT [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 zoey082997 Hello, me again 😊 Pink ball gown princess aesthetic

Hello, me again 😊 Pink ball gown princess aesthetic submitted by zoey082997 to Crossdress_Expression [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 whoisapotato Okay so I'm one of those people who understand better from teachers and/or books? So, any books for python?

It's kinda difficult figuring stuff out after simple chatbots lol. I wanna be able to read prompts and do stuff as well, yk.
Thanks.
submitted by whoisapotato to transprogrammer [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 Nice-Revolution-1225 Reshiram 7848 5050 6320 try adding 10

7848 5050 6320
submitted by Nice-Revolution-1225 to PokemonGoFriends [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 smokingparty Jokowi: Kapolda-Kapolres Baru Sowan ke Ormas Pelanggar Hukum, Bener Itu?

submitted by smokingparty to indonesia [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 Independent-Show-814 Why do I always seem to end up being the problem child?

I’ve been playing D&D with multiple different groups for about two years now. My main goal is always to make sure everyone has fun—even before my own fun. I’ve even gone so far as to resign a character I loved to bring in one less problematic.
The issue is that I don’t know /why/ I always end up being problematic in-game. This is definitely not outside the fantasy world, as I have great relationships with DMs and players. However, I usually either bring in this some crazy problem, mess up some interaction, or cause the storyline to divert. It almost feels like the DM has it out for me, but I’ve played with multiple DMs.
Do DMs tend to choose one character to “blame” story plots on or draw problems from? Or maybe a person who is more jovial and active during game time? Or does it happen because I’m an annoying, narcissistic individual?
The only thing I can really think of is that I try to not be boring and play as the “normal” player. I find it fun to try different ideas and bring creativity to my actions and characters.
Am I doing something wrong here? I’m on the verge of quitting entirely because I feel like I just make the game less fun for everyone else. Maybe D&D just isn’t for me.
submitted by Independent-Show-814 to DnD [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 cbvv1992 🔥60% Off Code – $4.62 Christmas Pet Hat with Scarf!!

🔥60% Off Code – $4.62 Christmas Pet Hat with Scarf!! submitted by cbvv1992 to DealAndSale [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 -Omegamart- ‘Tap out’ choking game sends one Kitchener child to hospital while another faces charges

‘Tap out’ choking game sends one Kitchener child to hospital while another faces charges submitted by -Omegamart- to nottheonion [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 rafflynn Was I abducted?

Was I abducted? submitted by rafflynn to UFOs [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 Kota4804 Price check on two guns shown in images

submitted by Kota4804 to Market76 [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 popcornboiii Advocates Want Rittenhouse Defense For Abuse Victim

Advocates Want Rittenhouse Defense For Abuse Victim submitted by popcornboiii to tytonreddit [link] [comments]


2021.12.03 03:37 Malaka00234 Bro this game is expensive asf

Bro this game is expensive asf submitted by Malaka00234 to TectEGG [link] [comments]


http://lira-don.ru